For a second year in a row, on our 61st anniversary year, The Quetico Foundation is partnering with the Taylor Statten Camping Bursary Fund in Places & Spaces, an Art Show featuring artists from the Quetico Artists in Residence Program alongside many fine Canadian artists, inspired by Ontario’s beautiful natural legacy, including Quetico Provincial Park, as well as other natural and cultural themes.
Join us on November 5th, 2015 in support of The Quetico Foundation and the Taylor Statten Camping Bursary Fund, for an outstanding, memorable, creative, inspiring and significant evening.
We appreciate the considerate and kind sponsors who help to support the Quetico Foundation’s programs and protecting our wilderness areas in Quetico, as well as helping to give kids and young folk the opportunities to go to camp. If interested in helping to provide sponsorship, please contact The Quetico Foundation at 416-941-9388 or email@example.com or contact the Taylor Statten Camping Bursary Fund www.taylorstattencamps.com/tsc-bursary-fund-tscbf or www.tscbf.com/get-in-touch.html.
From the Taylor Statten Camping Bursary Fund site:
“Our 5th Annual Art Show and Sale was held on November 13th was a success! Many attendees commented on the improved location and atmosphere at the Storys Building (http://storysbuilding.com/). Our plan is to utilize this venue for next year.
At this years show:
· 35 Canadian artists were featured
· Over 190 people attended the evening
· 48 pieces of art were sold
· and over $13,000.00 was raised! All of this money will sponsor kids going to camps in 2015.
The Board of the Taylor Statten Camping Bursary Fund would like to thank:
· The Quetico Foundation, whose mission is dedicated to the protection of wilderness. Their attendance and collaboration enriched the show by including new artists and their pieces.
· Everyone who attended and volunteered at the event and supported the bursary.
· Special thanks to the talented artists and generous sponsors who made this event possible.”
Special thanks are also extended to the 2014 Ontario Discovered Art Show sponsors: